2008-08-18

Welcome to Chem 150

Welcome to Dr. Bodwin's General Chemistry Blog. This blog is intended to be a 1-stop resource for students enrolled in my General Chemistry classes. After class each day, I will post a brief summary of the day's class as well as any class announcements or other information. This blog is not a source of "lecture notes", if you want notes on a day's class then you should attend class or find a friend who is willing to share his/her notes with you.

This blog will also be open for comments, so if you have a question on the material we are working with, post it. You are also welcome to email me questions directly, but I will respond to all content-related questions on the blog.

I hope this is a useful resource, and I welcome any suggestions for improvement. Let's have a great semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment