2008-09-26

Solutions, stoichiometry and reaction types

Today we went through a solutions/stoichiometry problem and talked about gas-forming and redox reactions. We will spend a few more minutes on redox reactions on Monday before moving on to Chapter 5.

There's a new MC assignment posted. That means that right now there are 3 active MC assignments, one due tonight, one due Monday, and one due Tuesday. I'll remind you all once again, don't wait until the last minute to look at Mastering Chemistry assignments. Also, as we did in class today, I am happy to work through extra examples similar to the MC problems you might be struggling with, just let me know. The easiest way to do this is to send me an email, but you can also print off the problem you're stuck on and show me in class.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment