2008-10-10

Exam returned and Thermodynamics

Today in class exams were returned. If you were not in class, I will bring exams with me next Wednesday. The average was a little lower than last time. I also took a closer look at Mastering Chemistry scores and there are quite a few people who are just not doing Mastering Chemistry assignments. Try to keep up on these, MC is around 13% of your grade.

For anyone in my lab sections, hand-ins are due next Wednesday by 12:30pm for all of my sections (Tuesday 9am, Wednesday 11:30am, Thursday 9am). Chem 150L will not meet next week due to the Fall Breather.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you all on Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. We have not covered enough material to hold an SI session on Wednesday, so I have decided to cancel it. The Thursday session will still be held at 12:30 in BR 268!

    Thanks

    Sara

    ReplyDelete