2009-10-07

Extra exam question...

I did not give your exams back today because I wanted to give everyone a chance to earn a few more points. In class, I handed out an extra exam question worth up to 20 additional points. If you were not in class today, stop by my office and pick one up. I will also have them in lab tomorrow. This extra question is due by noon on Friday.

Today in class we started talking about thermodynamics and heat transfer, including specific heat capacity and how to calculate energy transfer from temperature change and vice versa. We stopped in the middle of a problem, we'll continue it on Friday.

Next Wednesday from 8am until noon there will be a representative from the University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy. If you are interested in a career in pharmacy or just want some more information, stop by and check out the info. He will be in HA405. UMinn's College of Pharmacy is a very highly ranked program (3rd in the nation the last time I checked...) and there are a number of MSUM alumni who are currently attending the college.


No comments:

Post a Comment