2010-05-09

A couple process questions...

Questions:
--------------------------------------------------------------
First off, for some reason, and this might be something just happening at this time, exam 3a and 3b answer keys are not available online.

Also, I was wondering if we are going to be given any formulas on the final in addition to what was listed on exam 4a with the periodic table.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Yep, there's something not right with the keys for 3a and 3b, I'll get them fixed first thing tomorrow morning when I get to my office.

The cover page for your final exam will contain the same information as the cover page for Exam 4. If there are any other constants or equations you would like to see on the cover page, let me know and I'll consider it.



No comments:

Post a Comment