2010-10-22

A couple notes...

#1. If you look at old exams from a couple years ago, you might see some questions about photon energy and deBroglie wavelengths. These are topics from the next chapter and will not be included on this exam.
#2. I may post some answer keys for last year's exams before Monday, but I can't guarantee that I'll have time. I will try.
#3. As I mentioned in class, I misplaced my regular Casio calculator. If you happened to slip it in your bag when you visited my office I'd love to get it back. Thanks.

Email any questions, I'll answer them here on the blog. Have a good weekend, if you're looking for a study break the soccer team is home tomorrow (noon, v. Wayne State) and Sunday (1pm, v. Augustana). This may be the last weekend with nice weather, try to enjoy it. It might snow Tuesday or Wednesday night...

No comments:

Post a Comment