2011-11-15

Lab exam

A few people have asked about the lab exam you will have this week, specifically how to study/prepare for it.  To give everyone the same info, here's the reply I sent to someone who asked:
--------
Hopefully you're already prepared. ;)  I might review some of the techniques and procedures we've consistently used throughout the semester; things like error handling, graphing, different types of glassware, etc.  Because this is more of a techniques and procedures exam, it's not necessarily something that can be studied for.  As I've said, the exam is not going to be a bunch of experiment-specific detail (What was room temperature for the Al + HCl experiment?, What color was the nickel solution in the Clandestine Lab experiment?, etc).
--------
Let me know if you have any further questions, I'm not sure how much more detail I can go into about the lab exam, but you can always ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment